Sunday, December 7, 2014

Common House Residents Journal #12: 2014-12-07

Entry #: 12
Journal Type: mixed
Date: 2014-12-07
Replies: yes
Author: Kevin
Trigger Warnings: i don't think there are any

Front doesn't seem to like me much. But that's probably the fact that my reputation apparently precedes me and no one wants to front with me, but because I'm new I'm not allowed to be alone.

Emmy's making me also leave notes inworld and out for Cecil to show that I'm learning now. So far, I've learned that Desert Bluffs definitions don't match up with Outsider definitions inworld or outworld, magic exists inworld and that I can sort-of use it to help me with what Strex fixed though i'm at square one with a few of those things since magic doesn't work on all of them, and that outworld i am really bad at figuring out the body's limits, but i'm pretty good at getting things done.

Carlos seems to agree with Emmy that maybe next week IF Carlos and Aeslyn are present, maybe they'll let the front mechanism pair Cecil and I together as a stretch team, even though Cecil didn't seem happy about that. But that might be because he's been really sick the past two weeks. He fainted over breakfast the other day. Which was weird.

Outworld we got a new coat. It's pretty, but not a color I'd choose personally (it's blue) and I'm still not sold on if it's warm enough for this weather. And we have a whole box of trader joe's knock-off oreos gathered from the 3 different boxes that were available at the NaNoBoston TGIO party. Emmy says they're rewards for doing good work. [I ate some for dessert after dinner and then combined them into one box].

I've been doing lots of cleaning but there's still lots more to be done this week.

(x-posted from Plurality Resource Forum)

No comments:

Post a Comment