Wednesday, November 9, 2011

NaBloPoMo Day 9: Not Like The Rest

When was the first time that you realized that your home was not like other people’s homes? - Catherine Gildiner

IDK. I don't really think the house I live in is much unlike others... It's just a unique housing situation atm... Some of these questions I feel are a little more adult than I am...

I also guess that I do realize my family tends to be a lot different than the families I have visited and known, since most families I've interacted with are not as large as mine.

I also guess for me I have a different definition of "home" as well, since for me home is more people I care about than where I live. And while that is common, my interpretation of it is somewhat broader (and this gets me in awkward situations with my fiance at times).

No comments:

Post a Comment