Tuesday, November 15, 2011

NaBloPoMo Day 15: Update + Thoughts on Hair

I missed yesterday again oops. I got caught up writing. I finally hit 10k for my NaNoWriMo novel, of course I'm still behind, but hey i'm really happy that I got as far as I did. I'm about on target if I want to have the same wordcount I had last year by the end of the month, though ideally I want to try to see if I can hit 40k this year. :)

I also am totally flopping at PiBoIdMo... but I don't mind. I'll try again next year.

The Blogher prompts really don't call to me this week and I refuse to force something to come out, so I'm going to use the Daydreaming on Paper generator again.

Do you like your hair? Is it straight and sleek? Wild and unruly? - Daydreaming on Paper Random Prompts

Yeah, I like my hair a lot. It's straight, sleek, and relatively thin.. I'm finally actually taking care of it properly and I think it likes me now. I think my mother's jealous because I'm growing my hair out. I love it long and I'm being stubborn and refusing to see the hair dresser until my "bangs" are the same length as the back. Almost there. It has a couple more inches to grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment