Thursday, January 28, 2010

Internship Day 3

Today was my third day and I'm still having a lot of fun. I got there early and stayed a half-hour later today because I wanted to finish creating more spine labels so I wouldn't have to restart the project I was working on again.
I applied the spine labels I had printed off on Tuesday, I reinforced the spines of a large amount of paperbacks with the tape dispenser, and I scanned in the barcodes of 84 books that needed spine labels.
The spine reinforcement was the hardest part - it's super-difficult to get the tape to go around the book without bubbling or being too long. I got a little bit better as I finished up, but I could still use a bit more practice.
So, Tuesday's project will be applying spine labels and reinforcing the spines of paperbacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment