Saturday, July 22, 2017

24in48 Intro Survey


  1. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend? Boston, MA
  2.  Have you done the 24in48 readathon before? Once before but i didn't read for a full 24 hours  (I'm not gonna read for a full 24 hours this time either)
  3. Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first? N/a not my first 
  4. What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi
  5.  Tell us something about yourself. I'm 29 years old, a plural system, a creative and tarot reader who volunteers as a teacher assistant in an adult education program for people with psychiatric disabilities  (I'm helping teach a walking meditation and writing class this term and I'm a student-mentor in a reiki meditation class). I also volunteer as a cat caretaker at an animal shelter.
  6.  Remind us where to find you online this weekend. I can be found here at The Dreamwriters Dreaming  (blog), @dreamwriteremmy  (Instagram), @thedreamwriters (twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment