Saturday, January 21, 2017

[24in48 Readathon] Hour Zero Intro Survey

Hi everyone who's visiting from the 24in48 Readathon!

So I'm actually already 3 hours in but I forgot to say hi! I'll post a short bit about what I read for my first 3 hours in a second.

But here's my Hour Zero Intro Survey.

01. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend?
Hi I'm from Boston, Massachusetts in the USA.
02. Have you done the 24in48 readathon before?
Nope this is my first year.
03. Where did you hear about the  24in48 readathon, if it is your first?
I saw it browsing around Twitter. :)
04. What book are you most excited about reading this week?
Right after I do my post about my first 3 hours book, I'm going to start reading the one of the one s I'm most excited about, Danielle Legros Georges's "The Dear Remote Nearness of You", which is a poetry collection.
05. Tell us something about yourself. Since I can't say just one thing here's a speed bio I did from a recent friending meme on Dreamwidth:
Hufflepuff. Taurus. Plural. Writer. Artist. Reiki Practitioner. Advocate. Activist. Intuitive. UU - eclectic pop culture pagan with Christian and Correllian Nativist Wicca influences. Adult learner taking classes through a day program for people with disabilities, MOOCs and self-study. 

06. Remind us where to find you this weekend.
You can find me here on The Dreamwriters Dreaming, and on Twitter @thedreamwriters and Instagram @dreamwriteremmy

No comments:

Post a Comment