Saturday, October 22, 2016

Dewey's 24-Hour Readathon: Pre-Event Introduction Survey

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I'm participating from Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I think I'm looking forward to finishing the pile of unfinished books so they can go back to the library.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I'm trying not to snack too much because money is tight. I should go figure out lunch shortly though..if I can figure out what to make.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm a person who deals with mental illness, a writer, a cosplayer and a reiki practitioner. I'm using this to get some reading out of the way among various preparations for NaNoWriMo, assisting in a variety of classes, and preparing for a Halloween party at the day program I take classes at.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I think making progress on my reading list and just enjoying what's usually a lonely hobby with some socializing.

No comments:

Post a Comment