Saturday, February 14, 2015

Common House Residents Journal #15: 2015-02-14

Entry #: 15
Journal Type: outworld
Date: 2015-02-14
Replies: yes
Author: Maureen
Trigger Warnings: language, food/health issues

Some jerk on the bus this morning was eating a peanut butter bagel. The smell of most peanut butters makes us nauseous bodily (we aren't allergic bodily that we know of, but that's been a known vertigo trigger since the body was probably 7). For some of us, like me, the dizziness is worse than others (inworld I am actually allergic to peanut butter among many other food allergies).

It's supposed to snow again tomorrow. Apparently we're supposed to get thunder snow in the wee hours of the morning tonight/tomorrow. Carlos, Cecil and I might set an alarm to watch that.

Tomorrow I might mess around with our hairchalk and see if I can do my faux undercut hairstyle better with elastics since the bobby pin method doesn't hold very well.

Also going to do a lot of writing and catching up on online classes. Hopefully the power won't go out.

(x-posted from Plurality Resource Forum)

No comments:

Post a Comment