Thursday, August 1, 2013

NaBloPoMo August 2013: Day 1

Do you like hot drinks such as coffee and tea?
Yes. I like tea and hot chocolate most for hot drinks. I have never tried coffee. Coffee smells good and makes for good ice cream but I can't wrap my head around drinking it, mostly because caffeine does funny things to my brain.

I like hot chocolate because that was one of my favorite things when i was younger. It has good memories attached to it. Though I tend to use it as a treat for the same reason I won't drink coffee. I don't want to deal with the loopiness caffeine causes.

I like tea and tisanes because there are so many varieties out there and I like investigating what each kind of tea can be used for based on herbal properties. Teas and tisanes are very versatile and you can get it caffeine-free and you can usually find more flower-y variations of strong teas (for example, I love Lady Grey Tea, which is a flowery alternative to Earl Grey).


No comments:

Post a Comment