Thursday, February 4, 2010

internship day 5

making good progress on the main Multiples project!
I finally finished labeling the section of books I was working on (unleveled multiples that should be re-leveled) and started updating the spreadsheet records for them.
Next week, I am finishing updating the spreadsheets by updating Genre and Subject for the re-leveled multiples, then I'm adding in the multiple books from the 2010 Massachusetts Children's Book Awards(MCBA) nominees.
Following that, I have to both figure out how to re-shelve the books (a lot of them are getting moved around) and also start labeling the other books in the multiple shelves as their proper areas and do a count-check for updating the spreadsheet. Following that, I will have to update the catalog with which books are missing in the ones that are off-count.

No comments:

Post a Comment